Thursday, July 24, 2008

Why did they do this to my baby?

I don't often let myself "go there". But this morning, I broke down and wept for my baby. It all started when I read a letter from the National Autism Association President Wendy Fournier about her experience at the DAN! Conference in Cherry Hill, NJ. I've been to a DAN! conference and I know how emotionally exhausting they can be.
I don't think Wendy will mind me sharing her letter with you: http://www.pixiesplace.com/trainride/jenny.htm
As I read her letter, I allowed myself to, once again, allow the pain and hurt to surface from what I feel the government has done to my child. I am convinced he is vaccine damaged. And the government will not take responsibility. The vaccine manufacturers are protected from lawsuits. While the CDC will admit there may be a link between some mitochondrial disorders and vaccines, they fall short of allowing testing on the vaccines they shoot into innocent babies everyday. And more and more are being injured or dying from these very vaccines everyday.
I don't have to convince my mother-in-law that something can go awry with vaccines. She's convinced she had a reaction to the polio vaccine and by the grace of God, she was pulled from the grips of paralysis. But she still has physical problems. I, too, had something happen to me at about the age of 2. I'm told I stopped walking and would scream everytime I was stood on my feet. The doctors were baffled. Somehow, I learned to walk all over again. My parents kept no immunization records so I do not know what I received. Why didn't any of this click with me when it came time to vaccinate my own children?
Because I was brainwashed to think that good parents protect their children from everything, including mumps and german measles. No, good parents don't take the words of physicians as gospel and blindly shoot their children full of toxins. They investigate, they make decisions based on what's right for their own child, and if they choose to use a safe vaccine schedule, they do.
The government, the CDC, and the American Academy of Pediatrics are all guilty of harming 1 in 94 boys; 1 in 150 children and do nothing. In fact, they increase the vaccine schedule each and every year. My children will never receive another routine vaccination. Not the flu shot, not Gardisil, nothing. If they need a tetanus booster, we'll make that decision when the time comes based on the risks.
I cringe when I hear that one of Rachel's friends received the Gardisil vaccine. It hasn't been tested. They say it protects from 4 types of HPV Virus, though there are thousands that can cause cervical cancer. Girls who have received the vaccine have had horrible reactions or have died. Their parents believe they are doing the right thing but they are not.

They are just blindly following the herd off the cliff.

No comments: